Followers

Friday 19 October 2012





Hey Guys ,
Sorry I have been M.I.A been so busy creating and haven't really been feeling the best.
Today I am going to be fixing up the site and getting everything up to date.





For my first project today I have made a card using buff bazzil cardstock. I have distresses edges then added newsprint paper from the KaiserCraft Timeless Vintage range.
I have used lace from a local scrapbook store and diecut using one of my label dies.
All flowers are I am roses .
The butterflys are from the Graphic45 Miss Curiousity Shoppe range they are all fussy cut and gone over with some glossy accents.
For the clock it is a acetate sheet from the Kaisercraft 13hour collection I have fussy cut it all and then punch a hole and added a chain to make it more look like a pocket watch.
All edges have been distressed using Heidi swapp distresser and Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo.

To learn more techniques please watch my youtube video at :



For this card I made it using a sketch through a Facebook group I am involved in called Scrap Goodies Community Network.
As soon as I saw this sketch I knew it would make a lovely card.
It is all made from Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove
I have distressed all edges using my Heidi Swapp distresser.
The Circle was made from a die.
The other bits of paper where all scraps.
Punch is Martha Stewart Scallop Trim
For the lace it was from spotlight.
Add corners from Charmaholic
The large flower in the corner is Kaisercraft Aubergine
The rest of the flowers are all I am roses.

To learn more please watch my youtube video at:




In this card I have used my favourite collection the Prima Romance Novel
I have tried to use up some scrap from the middle strip and punched either side with my Martha Stewart Scallop trim Punch.
I have diecut out using my dies the label and the oval in the middle.
All butterflies have been fussy cut from the Kaisercraft Sweet nothings collection and have been glittered using crystillina glitter.
I have then placed my flowers in the corner from biggest to smallest using for the large one Kaisercraft white and the other two are both I am roses.
I have also added Dienamic Leafy flourish poking out of both sides

To learn more of the techniques please watch my youtube video:

No comments:

Post a Comment