Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2012



Hey Guys,
Wanted to all let you know that I applied for a Guest Designer Spot with 3 girl Jam and got PICKED!!!!
The theme was Halloween with ribbon...I have always wanted to do a halloween theme but it kinda scared me because in Australia we don't really celebrate it...There isn't that many products around for it...
So I challenged myself tried to only use products that I had and try to use them to create something...
Was very lucky that a friend thanks Chelle posted me Tim holtz house die!!!!


              I have used a white paper out of the Kaisercraft 13th hour Collection and have used black ink to colour the chipboard. The Background papers have been all smudged with Tim Holtz distressed inks in Dusty Concord,Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon and Black soot. Have cut the fence and cat free hand. The bats where made out of a butterfly punch, spider from a dragonfly punch I had and the tag/moon was made from a circle punch.
The letters and numbers have been cut with Tim Holtz Typeset

No comments:

Post a Comment