Followers

Friday 19 October 2012



Hey Guy,
I was given a challenge by Sherri Baldy Stamps to create some cards using their stamps and this is what I came up with. Mind you If you like little girls and cutesy images this is the place to go they have a number of Digi stamps coloured or not.


For this card I have used Kaisercraft 13th hour Collection.
I have distressed all the edges with my Heidi Swapp Distresser and layered black Bazzill cardstock underneath.
The Digi stamp used is from Sherri Baldy Stamps and she is called Hannah.
I have layered the strip across and punched out the border using my Martha Stewart Arch lattice punch.
The corners are from Charmaholic

To get more techniques of how I made this card please check out:


For this card I have used the Kaisercraft Candy Lane collection its very bright and cutesy.
I have layered some papers and punched a Martha Stewart Scallop lace punch straight across.
In the middle I have used Coresensations Acoylone Doily and layered a Sherri Baldy stamp named Ella Bella Buttons she is so cute.
I have used a corner plate from Cuttlebug called Vintage it comes in a four pack.
In the bottom left hand corner I have used largest to smallest . The biggest is Kaisercraft Coral Large blooms.The flat daisies underneath the roses are all Green Tara and the roses above are by I am roses.
I have punched the little daisies using the Kazzazz Retro Daisy Punch in the mini and layered the flowers with buds and gesso's all by I am roses.

To check out more techniques on how this card was made please check out the link below:

To find out more information about Sherri Baldy Stamps please check out the links below:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Addicted-To-Stamps/139224236155022?ref=ts&sk=wall
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy
Blog: http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment