Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2012





Hey Guys,
This is my projects that I have made for The Piece By Piece design call outs.



For my first project have made a Tag/Plague which is 7x3 inches.
It has flowers from a number of different local scrapbook stores, 
Kaisercraft Fairy floss and the paper is Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings.
The daisy punch was by Kiazazz and its the retro daisy in small
I really love how it all turned out for more information
watch my youtube video.





This is my 2nd project is a card I made using Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove
I have used a no of pretty laces from spotlight.
The flowers were from Kaisercraft also and they are Fushcia.
The butterfly is from Tim Holtz alterations movers and shapers collection
Hope you like them...As much as I have enjoyed making them!!!!

There is more information on my youtube video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JU9snuFJGI&feature=channel&list=UL

1 comment: